• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do you recover the "Import" button

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im new to Lightroom.....I imported photos and they showed up on the bottom of the Lightroom screen when I went into the Library module......now they have all disappeared.  In the centre of the screen it tells me to Click the Import......button to begin.....  no iImport button is visible.

How do I get the original screen to return? Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

valerien96922778 wrote:

im new to Lightroom.....I imported photos and they showed up on the bottom of the Lightroom screen when I went into the Library module......now they have all disappeared. In the centre of the screen it tells me to Click the Import......button to begin..... no iImport button is visible.

If the center of the screen says to Click the Import button to begin, you have probably opened (accidentally) a new catalog.

Go

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the library module, left-hand panel, click on "Previous import". If you can post a screenshot of what you are seeing it would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press F7 to show the left side panel, and you'll see the Import button.

Press Tab to show/hide both side panels.

F8 shows/hides the right panel, F5 the module picker, F6 the filmstrip.

Alternatively, click the little gray arrows, or use Window > Panels.

It also sounds like you created a new catalog, go to File > recent to open your original catalog.

Most users only need one catalog, having several catalogs will create confusion and make your work more difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

valerien96922778 wrote:

im new to Lightroom.....I imported photos and they showed up on the bottom of the Lightroom screen when I went into the Library module......now they have all disappeared. In the centre of the screen it tells me to Click the Import......button to begin..... no iImport button is visible.

If the center of the screen says to Click the Import button to begin, you have probably opened (accidentally) a new catalog.

Go to File->Open Recent and select each catalog shown there until you find the one that displays your photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines