Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Photography Plan to Illustrator

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I signed up for the photography paying monthy plan about half a year ago, and instead of being stuck with it for the remainder of the year I was wondering if I could somehow trade it with the single application of just Illustrator and not loose any money out of it, of course for the $20 a month instead of $10.

I'm worried I wouldn't be able to comfortably afford the $30 a month for both the Photography Plan and the Illustrator single app plan. I've gotten into doing vector art a lot more due to my job, and have almost no need for Photoshop or Lightroom recently. If It can't be done I understand and I'll deal with it. I'd just be much happier creating vector art.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... click below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are a student or a teacher, Adobe has special pricing options that might fit in your budget.

Here is a link. Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Yes, you can switch from Photography plan to Adobe Illustrator subscription , please follow the instructions here to change your existing plan - Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Alternatively, you can contact our customer care​ if you need any assistance with plan change.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines