• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS...I cannot install!!! (authorization)

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After downloading I was prompted to enter my username and password.  When I did and I know i did correctly(ON THE PROMPT AFTER DOWNLOADING)  I recieved an error/  Unknown Username or bad password.  I need anyway to install Digital editions. All this for a free program really?  I just want the ebook I paid for thats in acsm format. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you used a apple device? If yes you was aks for the installation for the admin Passwort of your Mac not for the data of your adobe ID account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldnt humor this since my apple ID, icloud, and appstore. Including the store i bought the book from are ALL THE SAME information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also i was specifically instructed to use my adobe account credentials.  Thank You Anyway.  I had a glimmer of hope for a second. lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you add a screenshot of the message in the forum treand?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines