Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade my Adob subscription...but...

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

A ce jour, j'ai une version Mensuelle d'adobe acrobat pro DC: je souhaiterai passer à une version Annuelle.

Malheureusement, lorsque je vais dans l'onglet "Gérer ma formule" je ne retrouve pas les différentes formules proposées.

Par contre, j'ai un message:

"Attention ! Un problème est survenu avec votre paiement effectué récemment. Mettez à jour les informations de paiement et bénéficiez d’un service ininterrompu."

Lorsque je souhaite mettre à jour les infos de paiements, le bouton "Save" ne fonctionne pas et la fenêtre ne disparait pas...

conclusion:

J'ai 2 problèmes:

1/ je souhaiterai passer en version annuel de ma formule actuelle

2/ je suis bloqué par le message de mise à jour des infos de paiement qui ne veut pas prendre en compte mes changements

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Cordialement,

David

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody,

Today I have a mensual subscription of Adobe acrobat pro DC, and I want to upgrade it for an annual subscription.

Unfortunately, when I click on "manage plan" button, I don't see alls plans proposed.

On the other hand, I have this message:

"Oh no! There's a problem with your recent payment. Update payment details for uninterrupted service."

When I try to update my informations and to save it, "Save" button don't used and windows stay it.

To conclude:

I have 2 problems:

1/ I would to upgrade to an annual subscritpion for Adobe pro dc

2/ I'm blocked by a message of update payment details which don't want to save my updates.

Thanks a lot for your helpDavid

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try this action in a different web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alisterblack,

Thanks a lot for your answer, and ... good idea!

After checking in another web browser, payments informations updates are saving.

For the 1st point, do you have an idea to upgrade my subscription (mensual to annual?)

Thanks again.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to go into your account, choose Manage Plan and then Switch Plan.

Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

If you run into any problems I would have a chat with support via Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alisterblack,

Sorry for my late answer...

Today I successfull to change my Manage Plan with a link that appeared.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines