Copied

Can I buy out right an older version of photoshop instead of monthly fee

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, adobe doesn't sell older versions of photoshop.  and for $10/mo (which includes past to cs6, current and future ps versions, as well as, lightroom) it wouldn't make much sense to buy it outright because even 5 years ago, ps cs6 cost ~$700.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until Adobe sort out the bugs in CC it would be nice to buy a fully de-bugged earlier version, but you can't.  I ran into loading problems in Photoshop CC with missing .dll files, msvcp140.dll & vcruntime140.dll, which, frankly, amazed me.  Such basic errors for which I have neither the time nor the patience to discover and enter into a work-round.

So I will uninstalling CC and reloading my faithful old CS2 which is bullet-proof, intuitive and fully paid for.  True, CC has lots more to offer, but I have no use for any of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

those are microsoft files related to visual c++, not adobe and indicate your computer doesn't meet specs.  if you updated your ms c++, that would probably resolve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for help suggestions, but I have to report that I have the very latest Windows 10, (updated 17 Jan 2017) on the latest Dell Alienware R3 hardware so it cannot be a problem resulting from outdated files. It is the exact reverse, I have no access to old stuff since it is all new and so I do not have the option of rolling back to obsolete versions of .net.framework (more on this later) or any other OS files.  I had enormous trouble overcoming Windows' resistance to any fiddling with the msvcp140 and vcruntime140 files, but I beat it into submission in the end.

Having taken the trouble to "cure" the .dll file problems I then ran into the dreaded error code 0xc000007b. Suggestions for curing this involved anything from a simple re-boot through to messing about with .net.framework. Again Windows resisted any changes and I am still no further advanced with Photoshop CC.  I am wondering what happens when this error is sorted.  I am losing the will to live!

Strangely, I have had no problems with the Lightroom installation. But I didn't and don't want Lightroom!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to buy old version of Adobe Photoshop 7.0 what is the price permanently

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 and earlier are no longer sold, so beware of fakes on ebay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BEWARE a direct reply from Adobe. Because Adobe will not reply. But fake Adobe staff will contact you and offer a deal, which will give pirate software at best, also virus and stolen credit card deals...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines