• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted collections on LR Mobile remain on LR CC desktop

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I delete a collection in the "from Lr mobile" folder in Collections it is deleted across all mobile devices, as expected. However, the reverse is not true; if I delete a collection from my mobile device (iPad or iPhone) that collection remains on Lightroom CC desktop. I can manually delete them from LRCC but I expect that deleting collections should work both ways.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

I believe it is by design since the introduction of raw ingestion. The LR Mobile camera can shoot raw (DNG) on camera API supported devices or cameras can be connected with the Apple connection kit to import proprietary raw images.

After sync, many users want to delete originals from their device but keep them in LR desktop.

“All Syncd Photos” under the Catalog panel may help you tidy up where you wish to delete images permanently.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe it is by design since the introduction of raw ingestion. The LR Mobile camera can shoot raw (DNG) on camera API supported devices or cameras can be connected with the Apple connection kit to import proprietary raw images.

After sync, many users want to delete originals from their device but keep them in LR desktop.

“All Syncd Photos” under the Catalog panel may help you tidy up where you wish to delete images permanently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines