• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PowerPoint slides reformat and change when uploaded into Adobe Connect

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I upload PowerPoint slides into Adobe Connect ... they change and I do not want them to ... VERY frustrating!  It does not matter whether I save / upload as .pptx or .ppt ... some of the PowerPoint slides reformat.  I am using Ariel throughout ... so that's not it.  Each of my first bullets are .31, next indent is .75, next indent is 1.19, and next indent is 1.50.  And when I look at my slides ... they are perfect!  Yet ... once upload in adobe connect so I can teach off of them ... some of the bullets have moved!  Can someone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think purchasing Adobe Presenter or Captivate is the solution. It wrecked my PPT presentation as well this evening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Donald,

Can you please you Presenter and publish the content from there?  let me know if this do not help.

Thanks,

Annkiit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines