Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recaptcha 2.0 not showing image when site is pushed live

Participant ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My site contact page, www.bryantcoffey.com/contact.html, on all variants (Desktop / Tablet / Phone) is not showing the Recaptcha 2.0 image.  I've tried to manually pushing it to the site via an FTP client as well as uploading to FTP from inside Adobe Muse and can't seem to get it to show.  It shows inside of Adobe Muse, Exports a "template" photo in the preview page in browser function, but when live, does not show the image.  I found a few threads on this, but no solution.  Anyone know what's going on? 

B

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This error usually happens due to incorrect ReCaptcha key.

Please try to compare the key you have entered in the Muse form field and let me know if it is correct.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nah, I just found the solution here:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2264691#access_token=eyJ4NXUiOiJpbXNfbmExLWtleS0xLmNlciIsImFsZyI6IlJ...

Just took a while to figure out how to edit the PHP file to modify the url_fopen.  Thanks Ankush.

B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines