5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 11, 2017 8:20 AM by lukasb30449678

Impossible to insert/edit text in Muse

MickyL Level 1

Hello!

I'm French so please forgive me for my not very good english....

Since the last update I did last week, I have problems with editing/adding text in the pages. I had to update the content of some pages, only changing images, I did not add or edit text. Then I was unable to publish the updates on the website. each time when "preparing the files" I get the same message : it tells me a webfont is missing. I've tried to add those webfonts by adding them to the server with muse. It adds the fonts in the ressource pannel and then I changed all the fonts so that the page uses the files I added (files are in the good format). I have tried to cancel all the text in the pages, absolutely all! even in the html adds, and I get the same error message... Now I no longer can edit text. I have tried to create a new project and when trying to insert text i get an error message ending with : no _overlayHeaders? .... I have uninstalled /reinstalled 2 times.... same problem. I don't have this problem with other program, only Muse...

I have been in touch with french adobe help staff and they told me they can't help me, that I must ask to the american help...

Has someone already have this problem ? Can someone help me, please ?

Michele