Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Appconfig configuration keys and paramenters

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is the app configuration keys for Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS listed anywhere? I am waiting to add them to our MDM server to manage the app when deployed to the device. We are using BES12 and have to either input the configuration manually or use a template.

I've read this, but was not helpful at all:

Enterprise Mobility Management — Enterprise Guide for Acrobat on Mobile Devices

TOPICS
Enterprise mobility management and SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please visit the ios section at the Enterprise Mobility Page. It is updated with the the downloadable xml file that mentions the managed configurations for Acrobat Reader on iOS.

Please write to rishi@adobe.com for any questions or further information on this.

Thanks,

Rishi Oberoi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking at the same issue, we are an iOS shop and use VMWare AirWatch for MDM controls, we have the option in the AW console to wrap applications or push an XML config to a public store app, but I don't see where I can find the parameters needed within adobe to do this. For our use case specifically, we want to disable cloud access from the app while it's managed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever find an answer to the config keys for vmware airwatch. im looking for the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please visit the ios section at the Enterprise Mobility Page. It is updated with the the downloadable xml file that mentions the managed configurations for Acrobat Reader on iOS.

Please write to rishi@adobe.com for any questions or further information on this.

Thanks,

Rishi Oberoi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It appears the page for that link has updated to include the downloadable XML file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines