• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

phototoshop and lightroom to my tablet.

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have thd programs for photograpy ,the photoshop and lightroom in my computer.

now i want to put them also kn my tablet.

yoh send me a link,but i do not see them.please send the link to my mail.

thank You

<contact info removed by moderator Please use email in forum to avoid spamming>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

The only tablet I know of which will run Photoshop and Lightroom is a Surface Pro as it uses Windows. These programs both require desktop operating systems and do not run on iOs for example. Which operating system does your tablet use?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only tablet I know of which will run Photoshop and Lightroom is a Surface Pro as it uses Windows. These programs both require desktop operating systems and do not run on iOs for example. Which operating system does your tablet use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can use Adobe's Mobile Apps (like Adobe Photoshop Fix / Mix / Express and Adobe Lightroom.

You can find them on this page or in the app store.

http://www.adobe.com/nl/products/catalog/mobile._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_mobiledevices.htm...

If you want use Mac and an iPad (Pro), and optionally an Apple Pencil, you can also use Astropad. It views your Mac screen on your iPad and gives you a lot of other possibilities:

Astropad | Turn your iPad into a drawing tablet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding to what others have said, the desktop version of Photoshop (e.g, Photoshop CC) can theoretically hold thousands of layers in any one document. A plain-vanilla Android or iOS tablet would never be able to that simply because of hardware limitations. (Microsoft's Surface line being the exception since it's just as powerful as a desktop. It's almost like a laptop, just designed with a smaller footprint.) So Adobe has to work within those limits with their mobile apps.

Some of them are really good, like Capture CC, which are designed to compliment the desktop apps. Others like Illustrator Draw and Photoshop Mix more-or-less act as a springboard for ideas you may have while out and about and let you complete your vision in the desktop-equivalent apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines