Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about subscription

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I was thinking to buy the subscription of PS CC. I have a small company. Just two people. Is it aloud to buy that basic for 12 euro/ month?

I don't need anything else.

Is it possible to use it on two computers?

Thanks for replay.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

The CC Photography Plan is per person/subscriber. You can use it on up to two computers but only you, not anyone else.

(You can actually install CC on as many computers as you want but you must remember to sign out of any computers beyond the limit of 2 active sign-ins. e.g., If you have 3 computers total, you can have CC installed on all 3 but only have 2 signed in and active at any one time.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The CC Photography Plan is per person/subscriber. You can use it on up to two computers but only you, not anyone else.

(You can actually install CC on as many computers as you want but you must remember to sign out of any computers beyond the limit of 2 active sign-ins. e.g., If you have 3 computers total, you can have CC installed on all 3 but only have 2 signed in and active at any one time.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines