2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2017 11:36 AM by Sahil.Chawla

Slideshow problem

lovethecold1987

I have a brand new macOS 10.12.1 macbook pro with 2.8 GHz, 1600 MHz, and tb worth of space. I just downloaded lightroom from creative cloud. When I go to slideshow module, and play a selection of 40 images it has trouble loading, and skips images. Any suggestions? It is not set on random.

• 1. Re: Slideshow problem
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I think the first thing to try would be to disable GPU acceleration in your Lightroom preferences. It may not help, but doing that seems to resolve a lot of performance issues for some users.

• 2. Re: Slideshow problem
            Sahil.Chawla Adobe Employee

Hi Lovethecold,

The Image skipping might be happening because:

Some missing images without thumbnail or preview are listed in the Filmstrip when playing a slideshow.

Would you mind following those steps are as below, it’s a good way to diagnose this problem: -

Step 1. Import a video file and play it in the Library module.

Step 2. If the video playback works, please import some images and create a new collection to include those images.

Step 3. Switch to the Slideshow Module. Then, select that new collection and select the “Default +” template. After that, start playing the slideshow.

Regards,

Sahil