Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot print to PDF

Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just set up my Adobe Acrobat X Pro and I've tried several times to print emails to PDF.  I tell it to print to PDF, and then name the file and where to save it, and it just sits there and never prints.  I am able to take a .doc file and print to PDF, but for some reason can't print articles from the internet or emails.  Adobe is set as my default printer.  I tried to print this text (using Ctrl P), and it doesn't do anything. 

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi teresas86033942,

Have you tried to print a notepad file to PDF?

For testing purposes try disabling protected view and Enhanced Security. If that help, enable back we dont recommend disabling protected view. To disable protected view, launch Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>Security(Enhanced). Turn off protected view and uncheck "Enable Enhanced security."  Relaunch Acrobat and try again.

If that helps you may visit this page: Protected Mode troubleshooting | Adobe Reader

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines