Thanks Nancy. Unfortunately, BaseCamp is a little pricey for us. Do you have any experience with zoho.com or FastTrack Schedule? The only thing that bothers me about the latter is it hasn't had a significant update in a long time.
No experience with FastTrack. But I've heard good things about Zoho.
If you're managing marketing plans and also creating marketing content for your clients, you might want to also look at an online proofing tool to help streamline feedback on all the content.
Try out https://pageproof.com – it's a very simple, smart online proofing tool that lets you review PDFs, artwork, imagery, video, audio etc with any number of reviewers. Reviewers add feedback directly on your work with pin-point precision.
There is a free Adobe add-on for InDesign/Photoshop/InCopy and Illustrator which lets you send out proofs directly from those Adobe CC apps too.
For the marketing side, I know Adobe offers the Adobe Marketing Cloud Adobe Marketing Cloud | Integrated digital marketing solutions. I don't know much about it, though. It's separate from the Creative Cloud.
Hi, I have had great experience with ZOHO Projects and it will suit your needs.
Adobe Marketing Cloud
ime you email them and never get anywhere but perhaps others had better luck?
You should try SalesFroce, it's CRM on cloud services.
I can give you Best solution for this.
I have an updated list of latest CRM software which would be of great help to you.
Professionals of leading firms are using this software and you can read the reviews of them.
You may want to check out this free web based project management tool called Fluxes. There are tons of features which make this tool useful, but if we're talking about the main functionality, here is what people can do on Fluxes:
- Create tasks and to-do lists
- Assign tasks to team members
- Mark tasks as done
- Set due dates for each task or for a set of tasks
- Share files
- Discuss tasks and projects
- Run flexible reports (what's overdue, what's due soon, what tasks have been done)
- Weekly recap by email shows an overview of what to do next
- Smart deadlines is an optional mode where tasks with the nearest due dates automatically appear at the top of To-Do lists, so nobody will forget about tasks even they were created a while ago
- Copy checklists with just a few clicks, useful for recurring workflows
Please take a look at fully configurable and adaptable to your business needs CrossCap’s Marketing Calendar Software.
Here are some of the platform's benefits:
- Manage all your team’s calendars in a single marketing calendar software
- Collaborate and share your marketing plan effectively
- Attach briefs and marketing assets
- Calendar hierarchy structured based on your business
- Zoom in to a Week or out to a Year
- Controlled access with different access - levels for managing & viewing
- Voice navigation
- Easy filtering
- Customizable and shareable workspaces
- Easily link your marketing tactics to their associated campaigns
- Report on campaign execution and effectiveness
From what it sounds like, CrossCap's Marketing Calendar Software can be your solution.
One of the Best Project Management Software which I know are
4- Teamwork Projects
I can recommend Zoho
Trello works. It's free to use and you get unlimited boards, lists, cards, members, checklists, and attachments, a free power-up per board and you can attach files up to 10MB from your computer, GSuite Drive and etc.
I think this is a good question. I like to use calendars to outline content. Its simple and gives you an good visual overview of everything going on. It's simple and effective.