• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Adjustment Pins!

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very new to this, however my adjustment pins have gone missing. I had worked with some photos successfully, then had exported them, and not quite knowing what I was doing, I saved my exported files into a different folder on my computer...apparently a big no-no. I've gone back into lightroom to re-edit the same files I had already exported, but no adjustment pins are showing. I've pressed "H" and my tool overlay is on "always show". Still, no pins.  I've re-linked the photos to the correct file. Still, no pins though. Any suggestions?

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

If you edit a file that you exported all the previous edits are Baked In to the new exported file. No pins will be present. If you re-edit the original file and use the same Local Adjustment tool the pins for that tool, and only that particular tool,  will show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a little confused by "re-edit the same files".

If it means you are editing the original unedited file (is that what you mean?) then there wouldn't be any pins. Can you explain this in a lot more detail?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you edit a file that you exported all the previous edits are Baked In to the new exported file. No pins will be present. If you re-edit the original file and use the same Local Adjustment tool the pins for that tool, and only that particular tool,  will show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines