• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text distortion in responsive design

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting text distortion with my fluid breakpoints. The text itself stretches in the vertical or horizontal directions. This only occurs when I preview or publish it...when I am building it and testing out the breakpoints, it works fine. I'm using "Mr Eaves Mod" fonts from Typekit, and the text boxes resizing is set to "None". Here are some screenshots:

Here's what it looks like when I am building the site:

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 2.34.56 PM.png

And here's what it looks like when I preview or publish it:

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 2.33.43 PM.png

Notice the text has been distorted, and it looks very unprofessional. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

You see the little icon bottom right to your text elements? It shows, that you text will have to be converted to an image.

This has to happen, because you didn't use a standard font or a web font, but a system font. These fonts will be converted during output, because Muse can't make sure, that these fonts are installed on the machines/devices of the visitors of your site.

Replace these fonts by standard or web fonts snd you are done.

By the way: If you have a closer look into Muse's font menus, yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You see the little icon bottom right to your text elements? It shows, that you text will have to be converted to an image.

This has to happen, because you didn't use a standard font or a web font, but a system font. These fonts will be converted during output, because Muse can't make sure, that these fonts are installed on the machines/devices of the visitors of your site.

Replace these fonts by standard or web fonts snd you are done.

By the way: If you have a closer look into Muse's font menus, you will find categories, showing exactly, what I said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thank you! Chnaged the font and it works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines