• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Newest Ver Flash Player

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my IMAC MAC OS Sierra 10.12.2 ,I just went in downloaded newest version, also clicked on to install.  But when it got to half way installing it

stalls out and just sits at that spot, will not install past the half way mark.  I have done everything, unplug, cut off computer, unplug computer, turn back and turned off several times, and seems like it is hung up. What can I do, to get past this screen??? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi paulm19433410

In order to troubleshoot the behaviour I'll need to obtain the install log files from you.  Please do the following:

1. Review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? and configure your system to obtain all 4 log files (Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log, FlashPlayerInstallManager.log, and install.log).
  2. Once the system is configured, run the installer again until it hangs.
  3. Obtain a screenshot of the hung installer dialog window (see How to I attach a screenshot?)
  4. Close out of the installer dialog window
  5. Upload all of the installation log files and the screenshot to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document
  6. Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines