• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to activate Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro.

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro from program CD, but most of the program features are not activated. How can I activate them?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have an os that's not compatible with acrobat 9, you may not have any way to do what you want.

that said, what exactly is the problem?

eg, were there any install errors?

was your serial number accepted when you activated?

what is your os?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue (if anyone is still paying attention to this thread). I installed Acrobat 9 Pro from a disc, everything appears to be fine, but the program isn't working. The same program is installed on my laptop (Macbook) with the same operating system (OS Sierra) and works just fine.

I never got an activation screen, and I'm guessing that's the problem. How do I get to that?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acrobat 9's not compatible with sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if it is not compatible with Sierra why does it work on laptop running Sierra and not on Mac running Sierra?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to put on a Mac running Sierra, and I never get activation screen either?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's the only thing that's unexpected; it works on one of your computers with sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so question is why? what is different

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does acrobat pro 9 not come bundled with CS5, which your publicity machine says it does, and if it is with CS5, why does it not download with rest of packages in that suite? sorry, but I'm confused. when I downloaded it, Adobe do not know it is going on a Mac running Sierra, so would have no knowledge to exclude it from down load, but its not there? Please can you advise, as I need to get something up and running in this regard SOON..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have no way to determine what's different about your two computers that are running sierra and no way to determine why you were able to install on one computer and not on another.

also, i don't work for adobe.  like everyone else on the forums (unless their badge says 'staff'), i'm an adobe user.

cs5 was sold with acrobat but, i believe, the acrobat installation files were separate from the suite and its serial number was different from the suite's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for your help anyway, its very VERY frustrating...!!   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines