• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Laptop - how to transfer my Captivate?

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Adobe Captivate on my old laptop and didn't even get to download it before my laptop died. I now have a new one and want to retrieve the purchase and download on my new laptop. Any ideas? Doesn't seem to be an option for this on my Adobe home screen.

Em

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this a perpetual or a subscription license?

If I understand well, since you didn't install it yet on the old laptop there was no activation? Did you try to install on the new laptop. You can install the license on two systems, provided you don't use them at the same time. Of course, best would be to deactivate on the old system, if it was activated. I cannot help you with that, you have to contact Adobe, I'm just a user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources