• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

digital edition and authorized with out ID

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to download library books onto my nook. This has been a huge issue for months with Nook and Adobe passing the blame back and forth. My computer is authorized without an ID in order for me to download books it must be authorized with an ID. When attempting to authorize my computer with an ID I am informed I have too many devices on the account, this is not true, I need my account reset please.  Apparently after installing and uninstalling  nook and adobe as instructed numerous times my account now has too many devices even though it was the SAME nook being installed. Who is in charge of resetting this and how do I get this resolved?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To reset the adobe id should contact the chat support: Contact Customer Care

Ask dirkectly for the reset of the adobe id and its should work again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I waited over and hour on customer chat and asked for a reset and was sent here for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I directly asked 4 people in chat. I was informed only Forums could do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scarry over that chat i have reset my Adobe ID. Has You ask direktly for reset of the adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Nanaky I have now asked a total of 5 people directly on text Chat to please reset my ID.

here is a copy of the latest person I talked with on Text Chat  this was the 4th transfer

Lori Leavell: I was told in Forums to ask for an ID reset directly

Nagar :Okay

Lori Leavell: To reset adobe id should contact the chat support: Contact Customer Care Ask dirkectly for the reset of adobe id and its should work again.

Nagar: As per your chat submission. I understand that you wan to reset the Adobe Id? Is that correct?

Lori Leavell: yes indeed

Nagar: I am reviewing your issue. Please stay online 2-3 minutes and do not close the chat window or browser in order to ensure our chat session is not interrupted

10+ minutes later

Nagar: Are we still connected?

Lori Leavell: yes I'm waiting as instructed

Lori Leavell:?

Lori Leavell: hello

Nagarhttp://www.adobe.com/support/forums

Lori Leavell: NO I have been directed to Forums and Forums directs me to Chat

Lori Leavell: RESET MY ID

Nagar: As per your issue you can visit forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case you should contact a staff person in the forum. (Under the name you have the point Staff).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see photos of the staff but not how to contact any of them? Why is this so difficult?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spent another hour on chat and have been transferred to 4 people each person I have asked directly to reset my ID I have now been told by Chat to again go to Forums, I am frustrated to tears,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem -- I can't get the digital book from the laptop to the Nook. I downloaded the book fine from my public library, but apparently don't have permission to copy it to the nook. I am in this mess because I have to use a different laptop now and had to load Adobe digital editions on the laptop.  After waiting  over thirty minutes on chat, I got sent here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines