Hi

can I migrate all data?

kr
Stefano

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

If you have the boxed version with disks it is possible to install on both Windows and Mac. Start from the Organizer – see the link below for the backup and restore process.

Be aware that your hidden masters cannot be copied if you are using the Apple Photos App with the same images.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/backup-restore-move-catalog-photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the boxed version with disks it is possible to install on both Windows and Mac. Start from the Organizer – see the link below for the backup and restore process.

Be aware that your hidden masters cannot be copied if you are using the Apple Photos App with the same images.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/backup-restore-move-catalog-photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

thx so much for your fast reply!

the SW incl. license is not the issue, worst case I buy it two times.

I only want to make sure that when I start with PSE 15 on MAC i later don't lose any work (face recognition, creating folders/albums, .....) when I move to PSE 15 on windows.

If I backup and restore like described on the page you referring to then I will not lose anything, correct?

the alternative would be to install pse14 32bit on windows (as my old pc is running windows 32bit only) but I'm not sure if my pse 15 windows license key will work with pse14,

kr

Stefano

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The serial numbers are not interchangeable between v14 & v15 but the backup & restore method will preserve all of your catalog information as well as copying the image files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines