Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player installation stuck at 95%

Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, getting stuck at 95%. I tried doing as suggested, and went to the linked page and downloaded what I thought was the offline installer (Flash Player for Safari and Firefox - NPAPI) at the bottom of the page in the 'Still having problems' section, but no dice. It still gets stuck at 95%. But it didn't exactly say it was an offline installer. Am I just downloading the wrong thing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Teksura​,

Could you try rebooting your machine. At times rebooting your machine does resolve such problems. If you still face such issues please share the logs(Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log and FlashInstallManager.log) from the affected machine. To get the location of the logs you can go through Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? page. Once you have the logs please upload them. To know how to upload the logs go throughHow to share a document​ and share the link of the log file here.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Teksura

I branched your topic to a new discussion.  If you're using the offline installer and it still hangs at 95% you're issue is probalby not the same as the OP of the topic you posted to.  What OS X version is this on?

Please read through the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh?  and configure your system to capture the various requested log files.  Run the installer again until it stops.  Take a screenshot of the installer dialog window (see How do I attach a screenshot?). Upload the 4 log files (Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log, install.log, and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log) and the screenshot to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document .  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines