2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2017 7:28 PM by Erica Gamet

How to export from Adobe Draw to InDesign?

amandah36101762

Hi,

I am using Adobe Draw on a Lenovo Yoga Book (I realize this device is not supported yet, but it is what I have).

I would like to export the images, so that they can be placed in InDesign. I need them to be at least 300dpi for printing. I do not have Illustrator or Photoshop. I have tried saving on the mobile device as a PNG, exporting to Creative Cloud and downloading as pdf, png, or jpg, and tried placing each option into my layout in InDesign. They all appear at 72dpi.

How can I get an image from Adobe Draw to InDesign at a high resolution?

Thanks!

• 1. Re: How to export from Adobe Draw to InDesign?
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Amanda,

When a device isn't supported sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, so I'm glad the app is working okay for you on your Yoga Book.

About export... There isn't yet a Share PDF feature in Draw for Android (like there is in the iOS version) so right now the only way to get a high-res image out of the app is to send the art to Illustrator CC on the desktop.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Sue.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How to export from Adobe Draw to InDesign?
            Erica Gamet Adobe Community Professional

I don't know the resolution of your device, but if it's comparable to the iOS retina devices, those have a resolution of 256. Maybe for now a screenshot might suffice? Though going the Illustrator route that Sue suggested would at least keep it as vectors and then there's no resolution issues.