1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 24, 2017 3:29 AM by Ned Murphy

Cancellation policy withing 14 days and adobe refunds. "Adobe" please improve your service

prajaktai98352676

I have been having the similar issue. In my case I spoke to adobe representative before signing up for Indesign software. I told her I wanted to use the software for trial and she directed me to this "Indesign Subcription". She mentioned I will have to sign up for this plan.(which I wasn't aware it was a year plan") I trusted her and signed up for only indesign plan. I asked her if i want to discontinue I can and will get refund of 22$ if i cancel within 14 days. But I missed by 1 day and cancelled it on 15th day. Forget about getting 22$. I had to pay 113$ as there were no option to speak to representative immediately and then i forced myself to cancel it as I dint wanted to delay and get more charged.

First of all the Adobe respresentative gave me all the "WRONG INFORMATION"  She should have clearly told me that if I cancel it later than I will be charged a 6 month fee. Plus she gave me wrong information that it a monthly subcription" I wont not have done this if I would have known such things. NO REPRESENTATIVE ARE AT ALL HELPFUL. I AM A STUDENT TOO AND CANT AFFORD TO PAY 113$. I JUST MISSED BY 1 DAY TO CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP. AND ITS NOT FAIR AT ALL THAT I HAVE TO PAY SUCH MUCH. ALL THE REPRESENTATIVE ARE SAYING I CANCELLED IT AND AGREED TO IT(AS THERE WAS NO OPTION TO CANCEL IT). PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND MAKE PEOPLE SIGN THIS BEFORE STARTING ANY MEMEBERSHIP .

PLEASE WRITE IT IN BOLD THAT WE WILL BE CHARGED AFTER 14TH DAY IF WE DONT CANCEL IT BY OURSELF

PLEASE EXPLAIN STUDENTS ABOUT THE PLANS PROPERLY AS THEIR ARENT AWARE OF TERMS OF AND CONDITIONS

PLEASE INCREASE THE FONT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND MAKE IT LEGIBLE

PLEASE IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF REPRESENTATIVE AND MAKE THEM AWARE OF AFTER EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION

THE ADOBE REPRESENTATIVE ARE NOT AT HELPFUL. PLEASE GIVE ME MY REFUND.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS. I AM TRULLY DISAPPOINTED

• 1. Re: Cancellation policy withing 14 days and adobe refunds. "Adobe" please improve your service
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

As a student you are learning a lesson - to read the agreements you will sign up to before you do - to do a little research before signing up for anything.  Everything you are complaining about is covered in the terms of the agreement you signed - it is all clearly stated if you take the time to review it.   What they did is entirely fair - you are asking is for a favor, that is not really being fair since the agreement takes two parties and they kept their end of the deal.  If you missed it by one day, next time play it smart and cancel one day before.  Granted, the support person could have made other offerings to you, but chose to guide you to the yearly subscription paid on a monthly basis.  There is another plan for true monthly charges, where you can quit anytime, but it comes at 1.5 times the cost. Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

2 people found this helpful