1 person found this helpful
I'm using RH 2015 for exactly that purpose. You can take a look at the help:
This is for RH 11, but it works similar in RH 2015.
A short description of what to do is:
1. Create an empty project, possibly with one general file and a cover or the like
2. in this empty project, create a new TOC
3. In the TOC, click the icon "New merged project"
4. select the tab "FlashHelp/WebHelp/MultiScreen/Adobe AIR", enter a name for your 1. subproject and search the .xpj-file of your first subproject you want in the merge
5. repeat 4. for all your subprojects
6. generate an output
7. open your 1. subproject and output it to the folder "mergedProjects[Subproject]" in the directory where you put your merged project
8. repeat 7. for all other subprojects
Hope this helps
There's a more detailed description on my site.
Thanks for the tip, I will look into it!