• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My after effects only renders 2 frames

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got after effects cc2015, for a period of time i was working normally in this program, but in a random day it starts to fail, only is in the render process, it only renders 2 frames and then it finish, i open the video and theres only two frames when the video is about 300 or 400 frames.

Somebody can help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Hello, the problem was that i used to use the resolution in a fourth part, thanks for your time :3

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have probably set your work area to 2 frames. If that is not the problem then I suggest that you do a little research on rendering and figure out how to use the software properly. Unless you are an expert you should only be using the presets without modification. Rendering for distribution should be only done with the Adobe Media Encoder.

If the Work Area is not the problem then we need complete workflow details and render settings. You've probably fouled up something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, the problem was that i used to use the resolution in a fourth part, thanks for your time :3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines