Exit

Actions

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Command "make" is not availible

Command "set" is not available

I have a few actions that i bought last year that keep giving me this errors. They used to work on older versions of cc. How can I fix this, tried everything I could find in the net.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this has to do with the CC version you are using.

There are many different causes for these errors , e.g. the type of your photo, its color depth, etc.

Please do the following:

Press Ctrl-N / cmd-N to create a new image.

Set Color Mode to RGB Color and the color depth to 8 bits per channel.

Enter your preferred dimensions, and choose e.g. sRGB for the color profile.

Hit OK and run the action on this image.

Let me know if you get any errors.

Kind regards

Panos Efstathiadis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no Joy…

Chris van Niekerk

Graphic Designer

[Personal info removed by Mod]

Sasolburg | 1947

Free State South Africa

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you wish, you can send me the action at [Personal info removed by Mod] so that I take a closer look and find out what is going on. I need to check what step is giving the issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be my problem…cant remember how I did it in the past

Chris van Niekerk

Graphic Designer

[Personal info removed by Mod]

Sasolburg | 1947

Free State South Africa

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Command not available or not support in this version of Photoshop are typical messages you get playing an action when the document lack some condition the action requires. You can single step through that action watch each step play, see the results,  know what the action does and see why things go wrong.

Crafting Actions Package UPDATED Aug 10, 2014 Added Conditional Action steps to Action Palette Tips.
Contains

Example
Download

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, did you manage to resolve your issue?

I am Lauren, owner of LSP Actions tagged above and I find something just deleting and reinstalling your action set is the best fix (if actions have been toggled or accidentally dragged around, recorded in then this can happen).

Also, do you have auto layer masks turned on?

L

www.lsp-actions.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines