• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw Deleted Some of my Drawings

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, Adobe Draw would not stop crashing upon launching the app, making it impossible to access my drawings. I updated everything possible on my iPad and restarted it. It won't stop crashing. I accessed my account on another iPad and I found some of my drawings missing, which I thought was slow internet. This morning I deleted and reinstalled Adobe Draw and it worked, but my recent drawings are gone. I have aso noticed that my settings says I have used 105% of my 2 GB of storage. I have no clue what could have happened at this point.

Can they be recovered?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Hi PTFP,

What model iPad are you using? I don't know that there's much that can be done about your deleted work but I'm also concerned about the repeated crashing you were experiencing that precipitated uninstalling the app.

Can you email me through the in-app feedback?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PTFP.

I'm sorry about the crashing and the lost work. I'm not sure whether your work can be recovered because I don't know whether they had a chance to sync to Creative Cloud before you uninstalled the app (I'm concerned because you could not see them on the second iPad you logged into).

I have a few questions:

What device are you using and what version of your mobile operating system?

What version of Draw are you using?

When you log in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud  can you see your work there?

Please let me know what you find.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. From what I have found, my iPad's software/iOS is currently 10.2.1. The version of Draw I was using was version 4.0.2. And logging into Creative Cloud doesn't display the missing work.

If you are curious, the work missing was made 3 or less days before the problem started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi PTFP,

What model iPad are you using? I don't know that there's much that can be done about your deleted work but I'm also concerned about the repeated crashing you were experiencing that precipitated uninstalling the app.

Can you email me through the in-app feedback?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines