Moved to Hardware forum.
What media are you using and what format are you exporting, maybe a screen shot of your export window will be helpful. Also I notice you have 123 processes running, I have typically have only 70-80 running, have you tuned your computer?
most likely issue:
1. cores parked? powermanagement computer set to high performance to unpark cores
rendering HD to HD h.264, premiere is hard code limited to 12 threads. using 4k to 4k h.264, it uses all cores. Try 4k export to 4k h.264 to test.
also, what does GPU-Z say about your gfx card usuage?
what is your hard drive setup like?
using Denoiser or neatvideo?
exporting from premiere or ame?
1. i have my computer set to : "High Performance"
2. render was from 1980 to h.264 1980
- my GTX 970 was ~40% usage
- HDD drive setup: project to SSD export to SSD
- not using any plugins except Lumetri Color
- i tryed to export and from Premiere and from AME and was the same
my CPU is OC with Asus AI Suite 3 and i have 32GB Ram
try opening AME and import the Premiere sequence instead of premiere launching ame. a bug for some people.
First time i did that, then i tryed only on Premiere, then i try to open AME then Premiere and export in AME, same result.