• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

forms not working on ipad

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set up fully functional forms on acrobat pro.

They will not work on ipad in acrobat app, or fill and sign app or any third party apps like polaris office.

Help?

Forms consist of drop down boxes, checkboxes and text boxes only. Quite simple really.

I have spent hours with apple, who are clueless as to why the forms do not work, and i did forms on word as well, and office said it was an apple issue, not word. That is why I went with pdf, but they still could not help as to why the forms work on desktops but not ipads.

Surely I am not the first to have this issue. Acrobat support said they do not support ipad troubleshooting...... despite this being an acrobat document form

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Readdle's PDF Expert. It's currently the best PDF app for iOS devices when it comes to forms and scripts support, at least until Adobe get their act together and come up with a decent version of Acrobat for mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you I will try this now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines