• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator Won't Open

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a late 2012 Mac Mini, with 16 GB of RAM and a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5, and an Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB. I have been able to run all Creative Cloud Apps seamlessly (except for Premiere which occasionally shuts down out of the blue), but now Character Animator won't even open for me. I would really like to use this program, and I am frustrated that it won't open. I tried opening it from After Effects, and from Finder, but all I get is the icon shows up on my bar at the bottom of the screen, and disappears without displaying anything, even a warning screen.

If you could respond ASAP, that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Ok, so I restarted my computer because I needed to install a Wacom Driver, and it's working just fine now. I have no idea why, maybe it just needed a reboot. If you have this problem and the restart still doesn't work, I'm not sure what to say, but I think there are a couple other good discussions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so I restarted my computer because I needed to install a Wacom Driver, and it's working just fine now. I have no idea why, maybe it just needed a reboot. If you have this problem and the restart still doesn't work, I'm not sure what to say, but I think there are a couple other good discussions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines