• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign and Google Drive

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Sign feature list says that all versions support "Send, track, and manage directly from your online Box or Google Drive account". Where are the configuration instructions for Google Drive? I see nothing in the help or forums.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Hi williamb15299553​,

Yes, you can integrate Box or Google Drive account with your Adobe Sign account.

Login to your Adobe Sign account using the below link:

- Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign 

Navigate to Send Page -> Add files -> Select the account you want to integrate and login with the account details to complete the integration. 

Page1.PNG

page2.PNG

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi williamb15299553​,

Yes, you can integrate Box or Google Drive account with your Adobe Sign account.

Login to your Adobe Sign account using the below link:

- Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign 

Navigate to Send Page -> Add files -> Select the account you want to integrate and login with the account details to complete the integration. 

Page1.PNG

page2.PNG

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William.

Did this work for you?  I would like this feature as well.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my experience, this allowed me to use a Google Drive file in Adobe Sign, but I wouldn't call it a full integration. The AS document does not live in Google Drive as it makes its way through the workflow. The final document also does not appear in Google Drive. If I'm missing something here, I'd love to know how to make the full integration happen!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, any answer to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to connect my Google Account and received the following error, "Sing in with Google temporarily disabled for this app...This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In."

2018-06-20_13-27-52.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are aware of this issue. This is due to a change at Google's end and we have already filled a form with Google to get this working again. Unfortunately, At the moment, there is no workaround available for the issue. Will update the thread once the issue is fixed.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any Fix on this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi admin​ - can we please have an update on this issue from - last I can see is from Sameer Puri in June?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having this problem, any status at this point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

The issue "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app" should be fixed now. Please give it a try and let us know any issue (with screenshots) you might face while trying this workflow.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem. I have linked my google drive account but when i click to access a file i get a big blank white square and nothing else. Please advise? Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 11.45.12 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthewc,

As you have mentioned above, you get the blank window when you select the Google Drive to add a document.

Please try once to clear the cache and cookies of the browser.

Try to open the application on an alternate browser or the new incognito window on Chrome.

Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue on Firefox and incognito window after clearing cache and cookies.

Lu Schlang

Personal information deleted by moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthewc,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The issue has been resolved.

Would you please check if you can upload the document from Google Drive now?

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn’t wait this long, cancelled the account.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too little too late! I canceled my subscription.

A R T W I T H M E T U L U M

Lu Schlang

lu@artwithme.org

+1 917.705.9417

www.artwithme.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you access Google Team Drive files?  I having trouble doing this from Adobe Sign.  I can access non Team Drive files, but when I search for a file name that is in a Team Drive, it doesn't come up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was testing out functionality on a shared Adobe Sign account and connected it to my Google Drive to see the functionality, but now I can't figure out how to remove it (since it's a shared account). Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue. We curently use Dropbox and I can go in through Dropbox, share document, use Adobe Sign and once the file it sent, it asks where I would like the file to be saved once signed in dropbox. 

We are looking to move to Good Drive and I can not find a similar feature to save the documents in Good Drive.

Can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would also like to integrate our Google Drive account with our Adobe Sign Enterprise account. Can we set up folders within Google Drive so that signed PDFs from webforms can automatically store in Google Drive with an assigned folder? Are there any APIs that help with this sort of automatic storage? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines