2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2017 9:26 AM by sstuart48

Typekit and saving errors on Windows 10

sstuart48

Hi,

I have built out an XD project in one file on my home laptop running windows 10. The file uses fonts from Typekit. I then downloaded XD to my 2nd laptop to allow me to work on this project from a different location. My XD file is in the cloud allowing me to work on it from this 2nd laptop. However, when I open it, I cannot save it once a single amend is made to the file. It also doesn't not render the typekit fonts - even when they are selected, it will serve the Segoe font, sometimes it will even crash when I try and change the font to a system font.

When I open a blank project from this 2nd laptop, and make some additions to the file, I can save this fine. However, I have the same Typekit problems as before, it will not render them even though they are selectable as an option, and once selected, after 5 seconds will crash XD.

I completely uninstalled the typekit fonts, signed out of Creative Cloud, uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled, restarted, reinstalled XD, reinstalled Typekits.... but same thing happens.

Has anyone else experienced this XD bug and / or have any advice please?

Note, the typekit fonts work fine in Illustrator / Indesign / Muse etc.

Many thanks

Steve