Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is AE necessary?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...

Just a simple question. I keep Character Animator in my dock, and am able to launch it without running After Effects first. Is there any reason I should be launching it from AE?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

There is no particular reason to launch CA from After Effects that I am aware of. I usually do what you do, and open CA directly. Then I open Ae when it is time to use CA scenes with other resources. But I almost always do go to Ae at some point in the work flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no particular reason to launch CA from After Effects that I am aware of. I usually do what you do, and open CA directly. Then I open Ae when it is time to use CA scenes with other resources. But I almost always do go to Ae at some point in the work flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All roads lead to After Effects, I just didn't know if there was some shared resource or something that necessitated AE to be running in the background.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines