• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preferences transfer during upgrade for LR, PS, Pr Pro, and AME

Contributor ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am finally getting ready to upgrade to the most recent version of CC and my most-used programs, LR, PS, Pr Pro, and AME.

I know this is a "major" upgrade where it is essentially a new install and I can either keep my old install or delete.

My question involves my preference settings for these 4 programs.   In the past some would come over, for a while a few programs stored preferences in the cloud but then that was shut off.

So for these 4 programs, when I run the upgrade via the CC install "app", will they bring over my preference settings?  Export import?  Screenshots and re-create?

Thanks,
BJBBJB1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

I can only speak for Lightroom. When I have made the major upgrades, all my preferences and presets were available with no extra effort on my part.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only speak for Lightroom. When I have made the major upgrades, all my preferences and presets were available with no extra effort on my part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That has been my experience as well. Upgrades and updates have been very smooth..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines