The only sort orders available are listed under the menu command View->Sort
If none of the work the way you want, then I don't think any built-in sort order will work, and as far as I know, you can't create your own sort orders, other than by doing it manually, which doesn't sound like what you want.
Thanks. Correct. Ideally to have to do it manually is not what I want.
I think this is more work than I was looking for but I looked through the renaming options and don't see a way to rename the jpegs only. Where is that filter? Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
1. In the Grid view, click on "Metadata" (If not visible at top of screen- press back-slash \ .
2. Click a column heading for a drop-menu, and choose "File Type"
3. Click on the menu item "JPG"
4. Select all [Ctrl+A] JPG files to rename.
5. Press F2 (Function key 2 - The universal Re-name key shortcut)
6. In the File re-name panel you can create a Preset from the Drop-menu and 'Edit' in the "File Naming: " box.
as per screen-clip in post#2.
Alternative filter- Text > Filename > Ends with > jpg
Got it. Thanks!
Change sort order to 'Added Order', this gives me a RAF, JPG ordering with my X100T.
Lucky you! I've got an XT2 and get JPG RAF.