1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 27, 2017 6:51 AM by dj_paige

LRCC print module way too slow with 5K monitor

Homey555

I've just been on the chat line with Adobe support as the print module was painstakingly slow and I was unable to complete any jobs. Basically the outcome of my customer support chat was because I have a 5K monitor they suggested that I use a low-resolution setting in order to speed up the running performance in the print module. Are they serious?? As a photographer detail in an image is paramount and this just makes LR totally useless. Then I dig around the the Adobe forums and this problem with the 5K monitors has been going on since 2014 and still there doesn't seem to be a satisfactory solution.  I am currently looking at other software programs like Capture One as my problems with LRCC have been ongoing and wasting hours upon hours of valuable time & not to mention the angst and frustration.

Adobe this is simply not good enough.

• 1. Re: LRCC print module way too slow with 5K monitor
          dj_paige Level 9

Adobe this is simply not good enough.

This is a user-to-user forum, complaining to Adobe here in this forum is pointless because we are not Adobe.

If you want to submit a bug report, or a suggestion for improvement, go to Photoshop Family Customer Community

By the way, I am highly skeptical that the 5K monitor makes any difference with Print module performance, but I also don't know for sure. (Also, there are a lot of 5K monitors out there, and I haven't heard complaints about the Print Module being slow).