2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2008 1:15 AM by Rob997

Flash MX 2004 Patch / updates

Rob997
      Hi Hope this is in the right area.
      At the school where I work we use a package system to deploy software, and after deploying Flash MX 2004, we have found that it keeps asking us for the product key. From what I have been told and read this is a bug with in V7.2 and a patch was released to fix the problem.

Does any one have a copy of the patch or know where I could locate one to correct this problem, as I have 200+ computers that will need the key.
      I would appreciate any help with this problem.

Thanks
      Rob
        • 1. Re: Flash MX 2004 Patch / updates
          Walter Elias Level 2
          Too bad you're stuck with the most buggy of all Flash versions. Though I don't remember ever having such a problem with Flash MX 2004. Anyway, look at the bottom of this page. I'm not sure if this is the updater you need. If not, you might try contacting Adobe support.

http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html
          • 2. Flash MX 2004 Patch / updates
            Rob997 Level 1
            Hi Walter
            Thanks for your reply unfortunately it had no effect on the problem. I contacted Adobe support and it was their advice to use the forum, as they could no longer provide support for this version of flash.
            Thanks anyway.
            Edit 13th Oct 08 13.09 - Sorry to change the topic a pit but the company that installed the network CSE have advised that a network intall of studio mx 2004 might correct the problem. Could any one provide me with instructions on how to do this?
            Rob