No need to remove the app .
If you had Signed in to 2 Laptops only , no need to do anything , you can use it without any issues.
If you had already Signed in to 2 computers , you will need to Sign out from any one of the device to activate the app on 3'rd comp.
both lr 5 and lr cc can coexist.
but your lr 5 license will probably be changed from a perpetual license to subscription. that shouldn't cause any problems until and unless you terminate your subscription at some future date.
at that point you'll loose access to your photography plan programs, as expected, but you'll also lose access to your lr 5, which is unexpected.
to remedy, you'll need to uninstall the lr 5 that's been converted to subscription and reinstall using your serial number to re-license lr 5. so, secure your serial number for possible future use. it would be prudent to secure the installation files, too.
Downloadable installation files available:
- Suites and Programs: CC 2017 | CC 2015.5 | CC 2015 | CC 2014 | CC | CS6 | CS5.5 | CS5 | CS4, CS4 Web Standard | CS3
- Acrobat: DC, XI, X | X Suite | 9,8 | 9 pro extended exe,9 pro extended 7z | 9 standard | 8 standard |
- Authorware: 7.01 windows |
- Captivate: 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5.5, 5 | 1
- Cold Fusion: 11, 10 | 9.0.2, 9.0.1, 9.0.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.0, 7.0, 6.1, 6.0, 5.0, 4.0 |
- Contribute: CS5 | CS4, CS3 | 3,2
- FrameMaker: 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7.2 |
- Lightroom: 6.8| 5.7.1| 4.4 | 3.6 |
- Photoshop Elements: 15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8 | 9,8,7 win | 8 mac | 7 mac
- Premiere Elements: 15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8| 9, 8, 7 win | 8 mac | 7 mac
Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages. They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3. If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.
Thank you for all the details. Very helpful.
you're both welcome.