• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign CC 2015 file crashes CC 2017 after its converted. The file can be seen and edited for a bit before it crashes, but once it's saved the file crashes

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My indesign file that was working on CC 2015 crashes and says there is a database error. It has been converted to use on CC 2017 and shows the old file, which is pretty large and filled with images, but this update seemed like it would make things work more smoothly. Instead it has made my file unworkable and with a deadline coming up it is really stressful. Can anyone please help me figure out a way to use and save my file?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't save under any file - .idml crashes as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you please share CC2015(Backup copy) and CC2017 document to santalwa@adobe.com.

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines