Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation of my Creative Cloud membership

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to cancel my current Creative Cloud membership. But I'm not able to! At my account page there's no "Cancel plan button". As i try to contact you i'm getting the error below, chat is currently closed / phone is available only on work days. My membership renewal date is today. Please help me!

chat is closed.jpg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

i'm able to start chat now.  i'm in the usa and using ff browser.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to cancel thru your account..

Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, yes i SHOULD. But i'm not able to. Also i SHOULD be able to get SUPPORT from Adobe, but I'm not. Also about 15minutes ago they charged me for the subscription...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm able to start chat now.  i'm in the usa and using ff browser.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alisinan

Can you please confirm the details of the order by personal message so that I can follow up.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys are you kidding me? We have 6 months corporate subscriptions and I as an owner cannot cancel my subscription? Why? Can somebody help me? It's madness!

Is here some human??? Or some frekin'chatbot??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I want manage our account I can't see "cancel plan" button, why? If i see, bank account, I see invoice, and I can't delete our subscription? Are kidding me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is here some robot from India or something like this???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manage your Creative Cloud membership

if, after following the suggestions in the above link, you don't see a cancel button it's usually because you're cancelling now would terminate your contract early and incur a penalty.

if you're aware of that penalty and still want to cancel, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajashree,

Could you please help me? I have also rhe same problem. I am not able to cancel. There is no cancel button. There always occurs a loop! Please help me! Please!

Aysegul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously Adobe doesn't want you to cancel your subscription. This is why it is more of a process to figure it out.

Additionally, I find it completely unethical for Adobe to not allow a customer to set a future cancelation date for their subscription. I've been told by support an eerily similar reason of "The reason we're not able to cancel your subscription is because it would take effect right away" I was told that, that was the logical reason. I think it seems more logical, that a company that sells products and software would be able to make a very simple addition to the coding of their subscription and billing cycle that allows a customer, who has payed them a lot of hard earned money the simple ability to schedule a cancellation date at the end of their term.

I find it hard to believe that I'm the first person who has questioned this logic.

Adobe, Come on man!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always thought the subscription plans were based on 12 month contracts after which you are sent a reminder to renew your subscription? There are also some plans that can be terminated without penalty at the end of each month. Admittedly, those plans are more expensive, but it allows the use of the products for short periods.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscriptions renew automatically.  It is, unfortunately, on the subscriber to keep track of when their renewal will happen if they wish to cancel it in time with the end of the current subscription term.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ned,

It's been a while since I paid for a subscription as the company I'm with used to do that. I guess it's a case of reading the contract for the terms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe hides the cancel button from you so that you must pay a years worth of their product. There is nothing wrong with the payment info, and the button will not show up in 24 hours. This is a scam and fully endorsed by Adobe and their employees. The best support you can get from Adobe is that you should have read the terms in the contract closer.

adobe.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a lot of things are hard to find on adobe's website (until you learn to use a search engine like google to find what you want), but finding the cancel button is not one of them.  no search is required.

go to your account page (Adobe Account) > click manage plan > cancel plan

kglad_0-1647793979003.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to use google... the cancel button is still hidden after a month or so now. Support thinks that this is so simple yet they don't realize that not everyone can cancel online. I can't tell you how many times someone has said go to your profile and click the cancel button. A search is not required because there is no cancel button to find, do your research on a search engine on like google before answering (if you know how to use a search engine).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wait a minute. 

you have an enterprise plan (or you're part of an enterprise plan)?  if so, you need to contact the plan admin at cal poly, and you're posting in the wrong forum causing incorrect responses from other users like me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got it all figured out. Turns out you can only cancel online if you used a school or business account (there is no Adobe admin at cal poly just a link to adobes support number to cancel). I still find it strange that you can subscribe online but can't unsubscribe online. I guess I should have opened my own thread, just figured the person at the top had the same problem as me (no cancel button).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, you can only cancel online if you DID'NT use a school or business account/email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the op had the same problem, but they had a different subscription and therefore their problem had a different cause and different solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines