Without system info and otehr details nobody can tell you much. Anyway, most of the time these issues come down to external influences, so start by checking your security tools, network settings and so on. Also update your hardware drivers where appropriate. Such a crash might also relate to incompatible drivers.
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz
- 16 gb ram
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 x2
- Windows 10
- Version of after effects is 126.96.36.199
- The error I am getting is unable to obtain dynamiclink server connection.
- I have uninstalled, run the cleaner tool, and reinstalled. I have also turned off my firewall and tried.
You are getting an error message when you are trying to track the camera?
When you launch AE, try right-clicking on it and choose Run As Administrator.
I have tried that and it hasn't fixed anything
Have you tried contacting Adobe support?
If not, please do, but make sure to ask for the video queue as your question is likely to require a bit more expertise than a general support person would have.
Did anyone find a cure for this. I updated my Mac to Sierra v10.12.5
I did a complete clean install of Creative Cloud. The camera tracker gets stuck on initialising and I'm left with the error message.
unable to obtain dynamiclink server connection.
I'm happy to do a reinstall. I just need to know how to keep all my scripts, workspace and plugins in place as they took ages to configure