• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Registering my Adobe Product

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On 1/7, I ordered and paid $99 for Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 for my MAC. I had started with a trial.

Now, when I go to use Elements, it asks me to register my product...which then asks for my serial number. I input my serial number on the website, but then I get a message that says that particular serial number does not work for Adobe Elements 12...which I've been using for quite awhile. Well, to me, it shouldn't work with 12 because I ordered and received 15.

Why am I having this problem?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd recommend you contact Adobe Customer Support via Chat.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a good idea. I'm quite the "newbie" to conversations with Adobe.

I'll have a chat with them!

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that you are opening version 15 and not version 12?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmmmm...I AM opening version 12.

I need to find my version 15, I suppose. As I said, I'm not great at downloading updates and being able to use them right away. Sad, but true.

I'll figure it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Serial Numbers are version specific. So, a PRE15 serial number will not work for PRE12. First ensure that you have installed PRE15 and while doing installation you entered the serial number. If Trial mode was selected during installation then you should again get the prompt to enter serial number at the launch of PRE15. You should find thePRE15 installed in the directory Applications where all softwares are installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines