Exit

Submitting Vectors

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am just trying to submit a vector image

I pretty certain I have followed the instructions for vectors, however.

I am getting an error message saying that the image is over 100MP.

When I check the Zip file on my computer its says that the file size only 16.7MB

Any ideas, what am I doing wrong??

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this exact problem.

After reading another forum post about vector upload problems, I gave up using the usual upload route and tried uploading the files individually using ftp. Although that seemed to work, I have no idea what happened to those files, they still haven't appeared in my uploaded files section, and I haven't had an answer to my questions on the stock contributor forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case you haven't figured this issue out yet.

When I tried to upload my zip file (via drag and drop, not ftp), I got an error saying a file was over 100MP. I read this at first as 100MB, so I'm thinking megabytes, not megapixels, and my files are less than 15MB. When I realised my error,  I looked at the size of the jpeg I'd created and it was massive! I'd created it through AI, and somehow it came out a lot bigger than the 5000x3000 pixels I thought it was. I reduced the size of the image, and re-uploaded the zip file. Now it appears in my new files area ready for me to keyword etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines