17 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2017 11:40 PM by gener7

Previews in Camera RAW 9.8 and Bridge 2017

Wow Factory Photography

I'm sure this is here somewhere but I can't find it. I just recently upgraded my camera to Canon 5D MKIV. My workflow has been CS6 and Bridge. I found out quickly that I needed to upgrade to CC and I have and all my apps are upto date. RAW 9.8 let's me process the Canon 5D MKIV raw files but can't see previews when selecting the files. Bridge 2017 can't see the previews either. I know that bridge hasn't been updated to read those files and that Lightroom will. I really don't want to use Lightroom now but I am now previewing and sorting in Canons software and processing in Bridge 9.8. Also is a profile for Canon 5D MKIV coming for RAW 9.8 or an update soon. How about previews for RAW 9.8 when selecting files. Thanks for any help u can shed on this for me.                                                                                Gary F. Clark                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Wow Factory Photography                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    https://www.facebook.com/wowfactorybloomsburg/