2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 6, 2008 12:44 PM by betterbesafe

What it takes Flash designer Jobs ...

JesiMonroe
      hi,

i would like to know what essensial skills are needed to have jobs as Flash designer ?

Thanks
        • 1. Re: What it takes Flash designer Jobs ...
          Level 7
          JesiMonroe wrote:
          > hi,
          >
          > i would like to know what essensial skills are needed to have jobs as Flash designer ?
          >
          > Thanks

Some basic Action Script programming skills, basic timeline animation skills.
          Some talent and imagination to be able to create something with knowledge of the
          both above.
          I believe tho, whoever will try to get a Flash skilled staff, will look into most experience one
          possible, after all, one would want to have crew made of professionals rather than amateur or
          phrasing it nicely, intermediate users :)
          So basic skills might not make you very desirable crew member and you might need to be able to offer
          more than "essential" skills.
          If I were to hire someone, I would expect him to be able to design and program fairly complex game,
          as it require both, drawing , timeline and programming skills. Less than that wouldn't cut it because
          I can find it from student interns I get in my office all year long and totally at no cost ;)

--
          Best Regards

Urami

--
          "Never play Leap-Frog with a Unicorn."

<urami>
          If you want to mail me - DO NOT LAUGH AT MY ADDRESS
          </urami>
          • 2. Re: What it takes Flash designer Jobs ...
            betterbesafe
            Our company is looking for a skilled FlashPlayer developer for mobile functionality/purposes as well as PC use.
            any assistance you can provide? thanks in advance!