Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling InDesign Upgrade but dont have PageMaker licnese info anymore

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I bought PageMaker a long time ago, 15 years maybe?  I upgraded to InDesign in 2011.  My computer recently had to be rebuilt and I lost the InDesign program.  When I tried to reinstall from the CD, the license number was recognized by Adobe but I needed the old PageMaker license number (as I just had an upgrade).  I no longer have this old information.  How can I reinstall the 2011 InDesign upgrade without the old PageMaker information?  Thanks for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody in these forums can help.

You can check your account and if you registered the software, the serial number should be there. If not, you can try contacting Adobe to see if they can help.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks BobLevine:

The older software information is not availalbe through the Adobe website although 10 years ago the information was available.  I spend one hour on hold yesterday with Adobe Chat who eventually told me that they could not answer this question as the answer was on the forums.  Then I called a real person at Adobe on the help line who told me that they could not answer this question and to go to Chat and/or to post the question on the forums.  So I have come full circle!  Looks like I am out of luck.

If any Adobe staff member is out there who is willing to speak to me about this, please let me know.   Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me see if I can find someone to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would be wonderful, thanks Bob!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines