3 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2018 11:25 AM by Preran

'Edit in Place' not working correctly when Camera is active

Isbjoern

Hi there,

I've noticed an issue with the new Camera feature today and wanted to ask the community whether I might just be too blind to see the obvious solution, or if I'm incorrectly interpreting this to be an issue.

-Context/Setup-

For the sake of exemplifying the issue lets picture this: Camera feature activated. Main Scene view with 2 layers and a slight camera zoom applied.

-Layer 1: Graphic Symbol 'A', identical to the Background Image of Layer 2

-Layer 2: Background Image 'B'

-Issue-

Upon entering Graphic Symbol 'A' (Edit in Place) the reference points seems to get shifted and the previously perfectly aligned A & B are now in seemingly random positions to each other. 'B' appears to maintain it's position and size, but 'A' appears to shrink and get moved around.

If I deactivate the camera feature prior to entering 'A' everything is working as expected and I get to edit the symbol while it is still perfectly aligned with 'B'.

-Question-

Is this meant to work like this? Am I missing a setting for the camera feature that could prevent this shifting of positions? Generally speaking it's not a big effort to turn the camera feature on/off before editing, but I'm curious as this had never been an issue for me before (using VCAM).

Thanks!