Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile previews change color after 3-finger-tap

Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem in LR mobile that seems to be related but somehow reverse to the camera profile issue discussed here: LR Mobile changes RAW file color 

What I observed is that both thumbnails in grid view and full-screen previews in LR mobile (Android) consistently look slightly dull with a greenish tint. Zooming in or loading develop tools doesn't change anything. BUT upon releasing a 3-finger-tap OR upon changing any develop setting the image is being refreshed and changes to the "correct" colors, i.e. more vibrant and less greenish. After going back to grid view, the same dull thumbnail appears. Returning to the full screen preview shows the dull full screen preview again, which will again magically regain its colors after 3-finger-tap.

This is an example of a dull preview:

Screenshot_20170131-143250.png

And this is the same image after 3-finger-tap:

Screenshot_20170131-143259.png

I have set the camera profile to "camera standard" in the calibration tab in LR desktop. The supposed solution posted in the thread mentioned above is that LR uses the Adobe RGB profile instead for displaying smart previews, which would explain the dull images in my case. However, LR mobile does seem to be able to apply the "camera standard" profile, but it only does so after 3-finger-tapping or changing develop settings. Is there anything I can do to see the same version of an image in all viewing modes? This is very annoying, especially if you use LR mobile for presentation or culling.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing is happening to me, It's driving me crazy. I don't know if that is the way it's suposed to work, I've tryed with all camera profiles including adobe's standard profile whithout any luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines